What Makes SEE Turtles Conservation Tours Unique
Experience the thrill of helping to save endangered sea turtles! SEE Turtles trips are unique hands-on experiences that benefit sea turtle conservation programs across Latin America. When you go on a conservation tour, you meet inspiring local conservationists, experience local cultures, and participate in fun activities. Some of our trips involve volunteering while others are more educational, but every trip is a unique adventure.
How are we different?
- Our trips have generated more than $1 million for turtle conservation and local communities through tour fees, spending in local businesses, grants, donations, and volunteer time.
- Every traveler saves at least 200 hatchlings for every participant through our Billion Baby Turtles program. To date, we have helped save more than 1 million hatchlings at 15 important nesting beaches across Latin America.
- All of our trips partner with local organizations and tourism businesses to benefit conservation efforts and local communities as much as possible.
- Volunteers on our trips have completed more than 4,000 work shifts at turtle conservation projects.
- All profits from our trips fund our conservation work, including our Billion Baby Turtles program, our Too Rare To Wear campaign, and our educational programs.
- We educate travelers and the travel industry on how to protect sea turtles through travel and volunteering.