SEE Turtles Conservation Travel Partners
Baja California Sur:
- RED Travel Mexico: Our travel partner for the Baja Ocean Wildlife Expedition, RED works with Grupo Tortuguero de las Californias to recruit, train and employ fisher conservationists, creating sustainable employment alternatives, funding the monitoring, and in the process generating important data about the health and movement of sea turtle populations.
- Grupo Tortuguero: A network of fishermen, students, teachers, housewives, scientists, civil society organizations and government institutions for the conservation of sea turtles.
- EcoMar: Our travel and conservation partner for our Belize Ocean Wildlife Expedition, this organization works to instill knowledge and compassion of the diverse marine ecosystems associated with the Belize Barrier Reef so that compassionate and informed users will protect and conserve of our valuable and vulnerable marine resources.
- Fundacion Tortugas del Mar: Our conservation partner for Colombia, this organization works on sea turtle research and conservation efforts around the country and are a key partner for our Too Rare To Wear campaign.
- I Show You Colombia: Our travel partner for our Colombia Nature & Culture Expedition.
- EcoTeach: Our travel partner for Costa Rica, EcoTeach has taken nearly 15,000 student and adult travelers on an educational tour to Costa Rica. Our tours have always been focused on hands-on conservation work, authentic cultural exchange and real-world experiences.
- Latin American Sea Turtles: Our conservation partner for our Costa Rica Green Turtle Expedition, this organization are experts when it comes to sea turtle population management, community based conservation, coastal management and volunteer assisted research.
- Las Tortugas Research Station: Our conservation partner for our Costa Rica Leatherback Turtle Volunteer Vacation, this family-run research and conservation program has worked on the Caribbean coast for more than 20 years.
- AltruVistas: Our travel partner for the Cuba Nature & Culture Expedition, AltruVistas program creates privately branded trips for our partners by utilizing the pillars of experiential education, philanthropy, and social responsibility.
- INSTEC: Our conservation partner for Cuba, Dr. Julia Azanza has led the sea turtle conservation and research efforts at Guanahacabibes National Park for 15 years.
- Sos Nicaragua: Our travel partner for our Nicaragua Sea Turtle Volunteer Expedition, Sos works with local communities and FFI to protect sea turtles nesting around the Padre Ramos Estuary.
- Fauna & Flora International (Nicaragua program): FFI is a leading international conservation organization. We partner with them in Nicaragua to support conservation of hawksbill turtles nesting and living around the Padre Ramos Estuary.